Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Status, depression, and the road to recovery

Writing can be hard work.  Even harder when deal with depression of any kind.

This is an apology to those who read my work.  I'm sorry if I haven't been producing like I should.  I suffer from seasonal depression, and this year it has struck me particularly hard.  Writing can be difficult at the best of times, but when depression hits and you have trouble just doing the daily maintenance activities, writing becomes something easily avoided.

As of right now, I've started producing again, though not nearly as fast as I normally do.  I'm working through it, so hopefully I will be able to push through this soon and began popping out stories for your enjoyment within the next couple of weeks.  I already have a good start on the sequel to Emailed Confessions, called Workplace Confessions.  Also, I have drafted out a rough outline to the sequel of Seducing Henry which will be tentatively called Dominating Henry.

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment